Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites with a cookie crumble crust and creamy cream cheese filling topped with chocolate cookie crumbs is insanely delicious.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
The combination of the cream cheese filling and Oreo cookie just make you want to close your eyes. I imagine myself like Pooh Bear when he’s in a tree filled with honey. Let me just say, making cheesecake in the Instant Pot is incredible and I plan to never make it any other way.
WHAT TYPE OF EGG BITE MOLD DO I NEED?
You will also need an egg bite mold for your Instant Pot for this recipe. I recommend one that has a silicone lid. If you have one with a silicone lid, then you can put it in the Instant Pot. If yours is plastic, it cannot go in the Instant Pot. Lightly place the lid on them mainly to keep the moisture out.
I recommend a heavy duty egg bite mold with a silicone lid. The egg bite mold can be used for numerous recipes. It is important to have one that is heavy duty because your items will come out better. I still use avocado oil or cooking spray before putting anything in them.
These Egg Bite Molds on Amazon from the Insta Extras are premium quality, comes in a 2 pack and includes a plastic and silicone lid. I am not endorsed by them, however they are just the ones that I recommend that I have found to be among the best at a reasonable price.
CAN I PUT THE LID OF MY EGG BITE MOLDS IN THE INSTANT POT?
Yes, only if it is made of silicone. The egg bite mold is made of silicone, so if your lid is also made of that, you can put it in the Instant Pot. I recommend lightly putting the lid on your egg bite molds because it is mainly used to keep all the moisture out.
I prefer using it over foil. If you have a plastic lid, it can only be used for storage such as freezing items such as baby food.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY LID IS PLASTIC OR SILICONE?
If your lid will bend over and touch the other side easily, then it is silicone. If it is stiff and not bendable, then it is plastic.
How to make Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites:
- Spray the egg bite mold and put aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in egg. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among the compartments, filling each about 3/4.
- Top with 1 whole cookie in each compartment.
- Add a cup of water to the IP. Lower the egg bite mold on the trivet and cover with foil or silicone lid.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes with NPR.
- Refrigerate in the mold for at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from egg bite mold just before serving. Best served really cold!
- You can top with fresh whipped cream and crumbled Oreos if desired.
WANT TO TRY PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN BITES?
PIN IT TO YOUR INSTANT POT OR DINNER BOARD TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
- 10 Oreos 7 left whole and 3 coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 c sour cream
- pinch of salt